M-615 is a Class III Approved wheelchair scale. This scale features two weigh beams and is designed to be highly portable and easy to transport. It is ideal for use by community nurses and health visitors. Simply open up the beams, lay them flat, connect the indicator and you are ready to weigh your patient.
This device consists of two lightweight beams and an indicator to read the weight. Each beam is connected by a series of hinges and has a built in-handle for portability. A carry case with wheels is also available.
Folded Dimensions: 1000mm x 394mm x 122mm
Unfolded Dimensions: 1000mm x 877mm x 64mm
Power Supply: Internal rechargeable battery
Weight: only 9.8kg
- Class III Approved
- 2014/31/EU Directive on NON-Automatic Weighing Instrument
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable, ideal for the community
- Easy to use – set up in minutes
- Tare/Preset Tare and Hold functions
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Gentle incline ramps
- Optional carry case