Easy-Touch platform scale – the intuitive way to weigh – now also as high resolution version with high-resolution display
- High-quality, rapid processors allow efficient, delay-free operation
- Thanks to the intuitive touchscreen concept and multi-lingual operation (DE, GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, NL, FI, PL, RUS, SE, CZ) the balance can be used easily by inexperienced users, straightaway. For the professional user, the balance provides convenient functions which permit a high level of individualisation and which thereby make operation significantly easier and quicker
- Through a large memory, e.g. for item master data, weighing data etc. the balance is the ideal solution when working with a large range of goods or where there are high requirements for record keeping and documentation
Thanks to the high level of connectivity it is easy to connect barcode readers for item recognition, USB sticks for data storage or data transfer to PCs and networks using RS 232 or USB and this means that this range can be used for many different functions in Industry 4.0 applications
- Convenient recipe weighing
- [list2]Standard use: Direct input of the recipe ingredients in grammes or percent
- Professional use: Recall of items from the database with all relevant additional data such as target value, tolerances, name, tare container weight. Which means a super-fast sequence when recipe-weighing: Select recipe – Weigh – done!
- A graphic signal helps when dosing individual recipe ingredients. An information column on the lefthand edge of the screen allows you to see at a glance which ingredients have already been weighed (proportionately)
- Multiplier function: recipes and their ingredients can be multiplied at will at the press of a button, which is ideal for the production of larger containers, bulk packs etc.
Platform: Stainless steel weighing plate, painted steel base, silicone-coated aluminium load cell, protection against dust and water splashes IP65
Convenient piece-counting function
– Standard use: Direct input of the reference quantity or the reference weight
– Professional use: Recall of items to be counted from the database with all relevant additional data such as piece weight, name, reference quantity, tare container weight, tolerances. Which means a super-fast sequence when counting: Select item – Load – Count – done!
Fill-to-target function: target quantity or target weight can be programmed, e.g. for checkweighing
Convenient weighing with tolerance range (Checkweighing)
– Standard use: Direct input of the tolerances in grammes or percent
– Professional use: Recall of items from the database with all relevant additional data such as piece weight, name, reference quantity, tare container weight, tolerances. Which means a super-fast sequence when portioning, dosing or sorting: Select item – Load – Check – done!